/* trackback code -- i added this */

Thursday, August 11, 2005

But He Didn't Do Anything Wrong

Josh Marshall tells us that the Duke wants to use his campaign funds for a new legal defense fund.

I just called the Duke's office to ask about his legal defense fund. In particular, I wanted to know whether they'd be willing to accept boats or houses in lieu of cash donations. [Giggle....]

Unfortunately, Cunningham's Press Secretary wasn't in the office and offered to take a message. When I explained I that what I wanted was to find out more about the legal defense fund, the nice woman who answered the phone did connect me with the voicemail for the LA handling this fund.

For those of you who are interested, the LA's name is Victoria Stackwick. The Duke's main office number is (202) 225-5452.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home