/* trackback code -- i added this */

Monday, August 29, 2005

Rightwing Comic Relief:
Not Just in the WH Press Room

I just saw this link to a boston.com article from a post at TP:
A new comic series bearing the unwieldy title ''Liberality for All" is coming out in October from ACC Studios, a recently formed one-man publishing venture in Kentucky. Advertised as ''an Orwellian nightmare of ultra-liberalism," the series features radio pundits Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy, and Oliver North as biomechanically tricked-out members of a conservative underground resistance called F.O.I.L. (the Freedom of Information League).
This isn't too surprising given the fantasy world all three of those protagonists inhabit. But here's my favorite part:
Writer and creator Mike Mackey, an affable comic book aficionado, says it's the conservative movement's first comic book series (unless you count the three 1987 issues of the exquisitely low-camp ''Reagan's Raiders")
Funny, I thought the Bush White House's press releases were the conservative movement's ongoiong comic book series.....

12 Comments:

Anonymous the face said...

not to mention hi-camp...

"hi, camp!!"

r u high, camp... ??

wheeee...

8/29/2005 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to set up a blog for my own site asp web hosting tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in asp web hosting I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)

10/07/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Turnkey Builder said...

Get unlimited webhosting at web hosting package

10/08/2005 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **WEB HOSTING** site/. It pretty much covers WEB HOSTING related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10/10/2005 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a adult hosting web site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

We have business and personal web hosting packages. No setup fees. Low cost domain registration, SSL certificates, merchant accounts and web design.

Come and check it out if you get time.

10/10/2005 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!
I'm definitely going to be checking back on your blog.

I have a net web hosting site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

10/11/2005 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was impressed with your comments on harcourt publisher school. I too have an interest in harcourt publisher school and we are always looking for new articles and information on harcourt publisher school . Please give us a visit when you have time.

10/22/2005 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too butterfly wedding website dedicated to butterfly wedding

10/22/2005 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

10/24/2005 4:23 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

10/27/2005 7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about edmonton journal classified ads You should check it out sometime.

10/28/2005 6:49 AM  
Anonymous ecommercewebmaster12 said...

As a top-rated company in the world of ecommerce, Infyecommercesolution has carved out a niche for itself and with the ecommerce solution provided by the company receiving accolades from clients all over the world, it has, in the true sense of the word, grown up to be a top-notch outsourcing software development company. For details on all the services provided by the company, visit http://www.infyecommercesolution.com.

11/10/2008 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home