/* trackback code -- i added this */

Monday, October 10, 2005

Just Like the Universe, CCM is Expanding

I'm pleased to announce that, on unanimous vote of the CCM Committee on Standards, Membership and pseudo-Intellectual Claims (aka, COSMIC), Bu$h Ate My Baby (aka "my conservative friend Peter" and "BAMBY") has agreed to join Team CCM as a full-time member, with all the rights, privileges, responsibilities and poor judgment that such membership implies.

I hope both all three of you readers will join me in offering Peter a warm welcome, and I'm sure many comments will ensue....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome from one of us.

10/10/2005 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome from the other...

10/11/2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger Tom Bozzo said...

Readership is skyrocketing! Welcome from the third.

10/12/2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home