/* trackback code -- i added this */

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Give 'Em Back Their Dad

For the record, I agree with Rick Santorum's kids: it's a lot more important that he focus on being their dad than on continuing to screw up our country.

I guess Santorum's campaign people decided that the softer approach was better than another frothy performance like he gave on MTP last weekend.

Update: I suppose this is as good a time as any to broadcast the lyrics of my Rick Santorum song (I'd hoped to spend Fall 2006 campaigning around PA, singing the song to anyone foolish enough to let me and my guitar up on stage, but life has intervened):

Rick Santorum
I deplore him
He's not a very tolerant guy

Pennsylvania
Stop the mania
He's mean enough to make babies cry

Rick Santorum
I abhor him

Rick Santorum
I deplore him


Rick Santorum
I deplore him
He's not a very tolerant guy

So in November
Please remember
To vote....for the other guy

Rick Santorum
I abhor him

Rick Santorum
I deplore him

(Repeat as music fades)

I am accepting additional verses, by the way.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Pennsylvania resident (although a Maryland student), I can honestly say that I would vote for just about anyone who isn't Rick Santorum. I was a little disheartened by the news that someone in the Casey campaign inadvertently leaked a (campaign) poll that only had him up by three points.

9/09/2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home