/* trackback code -- i added this */

Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm Guest Blogging...

....over at PrawfsBlawg, which is a law blog. Until they throw me off that blog, I'll be posting there.

For those of you who don't know, I'm a visiting prof at the College of Law at Florida State University this academic year (I know, I know--I'm an economist....but I'm interested in law, too, and FSU has a budding institutional interest in law & econ/empirical studies).

Another piece of news: starting this coming fall, I'm moving to the Univ of Arizona's Eller College of Management, where I'll be teaching in the econ department. I'll miss my posse at Maryland, but I'm very excited about this new move.

I'll write more when I can...I'm sure both of you miss me....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jonah,

Congrats on the move.

I haven't been here in many months but the whole Rove inspired purgegate designed to disenfranchise black voters had me wondering if Bush ate my Baby is still indignant about those who accused the motives of the designers of the Georgia ID law.

4/17/2007 9:55 PM  
Blogger Jonah B. Gelbach said...

hey lerxst

thanks for the congrats! i'm quite excited.

as for your comment on the georgia id law--i wonder that, too. but BAMBY and I have navigated our way to an equilibrium in which we don't discuss politics but get along in a friendly way. so, i'm not about to ask him. (a duke-maryland rivalry is quite enough, it seems! one wonders how adding duke-arizona to that equation will affect things....)

thanks again for the comment.

4/17/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Blog Sahibi said...

when are you coming back?

Ekonomix
http://turkeconomy.blogspot.com/

8/19/2008 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home